Here is the summary of how you can change your subscription plan in Procys
To update/downgrade your subscription in Procys you must know the 4 types of subscriptions that exist:
- FREE (0€): Includes processing up to 20 invoices per month, a single user, 7 years of storage of processed invoices and delivering your invoices via email.
- STARTER (€9.99): includes processing up to 50 invoices per month, use of 3 users, 7 years of storage for processed invoices, delivery of your invoices via email, access to the API, integrations with Google Drive and OneBox and support inquiries.
- BUSINESS (€29.99): includes processing up to 200 invoices per month, use of 10 users, 7 years of storage for processed invoices, delivery of your invoices via email, access to the API, integrations with Google Drive and OneBox and support inquiries.
- ENTERPRISE (Custom Price): Includes unlimited invoices, unlimited users, 7 years of storage of processed invoices, deliver your invoices via email, API Access, integrations with Google Drive and OneBox and support inquiries.
Now that you know the types of subscriptions, I will explain step by step how to change plans:
- Open your account on the Procys page
- Slide your mouse to the top right corner of your profile icon and select Account settings.
- Once the screen is open, go to Plan & billing.
- Within the Plan & billing screen, your subscription type appears with the price. Above, in Manage your plan, the four types of plans appear Free (20 invoices, 1 user), Starter (50 invoices, 3 users), Business (200 invoices, 10 users), and Enterprise (>200 invoices, >10 users). Select the plan you want to switch to.
- Once you have chosen the plan, click on Change Plan (if you have chosen the Enterprise plan, go to step 10)
- Once the Change plan is pressed, the Configure screen is displayed, where the details of the purchase are extracted, if the purchase seems correct, click Next.
- On the Details screen, you must add your email, once filled in press Next.
- In the next step, Payment, choose the payment method, add your bank account number, and press Next.
- In the last step, Confirm, a summary of the purchase is presented and clicking on Buy will make the payment. Now your plan will be upgraded when the monthly billing cycle ends.
- If you choose the Enterprise plan, click on Contact us. And a form is shown to fill in with your phone number, email, company name, your First name, and optionally you can write the Details of the Enterprise plan purchase.
If something goes wrong, feel free to write to our support team - email@example.com - we'll help you fix it.