How does the approval flow work?
We explain step by step how to approve an invoice processed by artificial intelligence
- Open your account on the Procys page.
- Hover over the global browser and click Dashboard.
- The Dashboard screen shows the invoices, import a document with the blue Upload invoice icon and attach the invoice from your desktop, or through a Google Drive, Onedrive, or DropBox folder.
- Once the invoice is selected, in Status (invoice status), you can see that the invoice will be “Processing”.
- Once the invoice has been processed, the Status column will show To review along with the Invoice number, Amount, and the Type invoices.
- Click on To review (to review) and the processed invoice is displayed with the extracted data in categories:
- Invoice type
- Invoice date
- Invoice number
And just below, the option to Save and Send to validate.
- Review and validate the extracted data if all the invoice fields are correct, if so, click Send to validate.
- On the next screen, Choose a validator, choose the person from the list of validators who wants to send the document, and agree to Send.
- Also, you can add new users. It will require the following data:
- First name
- Last name
- Role: Admin/ Validator/User
- After making the status change successfully, it allows you to validate the invoice by clicking on Validate.
With these simple 9 steps, you will quickly import and approve all your invoices processed by artificial intelligence. In case something went wrong, feel free to write to our support team - email@example.com
- we'll help you fix it.